Need a swimming pool cover installed?
Best Defense Pool Enclosures installs both solid and mesh pool covers (new or replacement) for almost any type of pool on virtually any surface! In the Northeast, you will be closing your pool in the September to November timeframe, however the best time to order your pool cover is August. With almost 20 years of experience, a guarantee that your safety cover will fit, and a 15-year Warranty, you are in good hands! In fact, look around your neighborhood and it’s very likely Best Defense has installed your neighbor’s pool cover. Whether you need a stock or a custom cover made, or you want advice on which type of pool safety cover you should install, get in touch with our Owner Vince!
Best Defense Pool Enclosures is an authorized pool cover dealer/ installer for Loop-Loc Pool Covers. We proudly serve Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
- New Pool Covers
- Replacement Pool Covers
*if you install 100ft or more of pool fence, you qualify for a 10% discount! Big Savings. If you have less than 100ft, you still get 5%! Offer good now and into the future. If you buy a pool cover first, we will still give you up to 10% later on your pool fence!
We Make Pool Cover Installation Easy – We Install Mesh and Solid Covers.
Why call us for a Free Pool Cover Estimate?
- We Guarantee it will FIT! We take more measurements than other companies.
- Almost 20 years experience installing pool covers locally in towns and cities near you
- Recognized official Loop-Loc Pool Cover Dealer
- 5-10% off for qualifying customers *
- We are pool safety experts – a pool cover is another layer of protection!
- 15 Year Warranty comes standard
- We install quality mesh and solid pool safety covers and we even offer core drilling as an option so your surface won’t chip!
- Have a challenge? We can handle almost any surface and work with grottos, retaining walls, permanent hand rails, dive rocks, grab rocks and other unique situation you may have. Just ask.
- We clean up – we hose everything down so your pool area stays clean. That means no “dust.”
The Pool Cover Installation Process:
- Phone consult and presentation (rough price idea is provided)
- We then come to your home and physically measure your pool**
- We then call you/email you the final price so you can place your order
- You place your order (requires deposit)
- We schedule your installation date! Many times, in as little as 7 or 8 days!***
**We may also use Google Earth to help get a rough estimate for you. Estimates usually within 48 hours (if within 60-mile radius of Philadelphia).
***est. two weeks or sometimes 7/8 days (depending on the point of the season).
Pool Area Surfaces in which We Install Pool Covers & Anchors
Don’t see your surface here? Call 215-214-2199.
What Sets Loop-Loc Pool Covers Apart
Loop-Loc swimming pool covers are built super-strong utilizing only the highest quality materials and workmanship and are securely anchored into the deck. LOOP-LOC puts an unbreakable “lock” on your pool to protect your family and keep them safe. Loop-Loc’s exclusive Computer Aided Design assures a perfect, custom fit for any shape or size pool. A LOOP-LOC always stays tight, clean and beautiful on your pool.
Now LOOP-LOC’s legendary ultra-strong mesh is even better! It’s made with a new denser weave that blocks virtually all sunlight, but still lets rain and melting snow easily drain through. It’s the perfect choice for customers who want less light and debris in their pools, but still want the one of a kind protection of the only pool cover proven safe and strong enough to support an elephant!
Safety So Unique, It’s Patented
Only LOOP-LOC comes with the patented “SAFEDGE AND GAPGUARD” child safety intrusion barriers. This patent pending Secure-A-Gap, Aqua-Loc Zipper treatment, and Cable-Loc treatments close the dangerous gaps created where raised obstructions meet the covers edge. There is no way children or pets can slip through! Get peace of mind for your family; get a Loop-Loc pool cover today!
We Install Replacement Covers Too, Just Ask!
You may already have a cover for your pool, but it’s old, falling apart or out of warranty with damage and wear and tear. In these cases, we can help you too! Here’s how:
- We come to your home and pick up your Pool cover. We send it back to Loop Loc and use it as a template to order you a replacement cover. We then come and install it when it comes in. OR,
- We come to your home and measure your pool itself and your pool cover anchor locations. Based on those measurements, Loop Loc (Manufacturer) will make you a new cover!
Call us to find out how to order a replacement pool cover from us, you can save up to $400! Because, we refund you for each and every pool over anchor we don’t have to drill! We pass the savings from not having to drill holes back to you, the customer!
Pool Cover Installation Service Areas:
We provide pool covers in Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey. We are especially convenient to the below Counties:
Pennsylvania: Bucks County, Montgomery County, Chester County
South Jersey (entire South Jersey) including: Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem, Cumberland, Cape May County, Atlantic County, Ocean County, Mercer County
Delaware: The entire State of Delaware is serviced