If you have young children, it’s important to install a pool fence. A child pool safety fence keeps unsupervised children away from the pool area, preventing them from accidentally falling in and drowning.
A mesh pool fence provides an important barrier between your child and the pool. It’s also important to make sure that your fence is properly installed. A poorly installed fence can be easily climbed over by a child, defeating its purpose.
Make sure to hire a qualified professional to install your pool fence in Sussex County, DE, like Best Defense Pool Enclosures.
The good thing about our mesh pool fences is that they are maintenance free, so you don’t have to hire someone to check on it regularly just to make sure it’s in good condition.
By installing a pool fence and taking the necessary precautions, you can help to keep your child safe.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
A Life Saver Pool Fence is an important safety measure for any family with young children. A pool safety fence can provide a physical barrier between children and the pool area, helping to prevent pool accidents. In addition, pool fences can help to keep children from accessing pool equipment and chemicals, which can be dangerous if used improperly.
Moreover, a mesh pool fence can also help to increase the visibility of the pool area, making it easier for parents to supervise their older children. While pool fences are not required by law in all states, they are highly recommended by safety experts and should be considered by any parent with young children.
Sussex County, Delaware requires that all swimming pools are protected by a safety fence or barrier at least 4 feet in length.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details
Here are some of its features:
- A patented, unbreakable triple reinforced solid core pole that is the most durable in the industry.
- Pool fence poles are powder coated aerospace grade aluminum.
- The Mesh used is considered to be Textilene, which is known as a polyvinyl coated nylon construction in basket weave.
- Textilene® is known as a high mil mesh (12-12 mil) with Marine grade thread woven with a basket weave. It has a tensile strength rating of more than 387 lbs per sq. in. making it the strongest on the market anywhere. The mesh is unclimbable and it is 87% transparent.
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders. Pool fence mesh is bordered on all 4 sides with vinyl border to stop it from unraveling and to maintain a finished look.
- Tension-based supports provide the best stability.
- Multiple height options include from 3.5 ft to 5 ft.
- Square and arched pool gates are currently available.
- A wide range of colors including the popular color Black. The black mesh is 87% see through, providing the best view of your kids from outside of the pool fenced location.
- All of our pool gates come fully equipped with self-closing and self-latching gate options.
- Round-head fasteners & rounded edges mean (no sharp edges).
- Pool fencing sections are put into aluminum or plastic sleeves. Then it is carefully installed into your deck surface.
- Our swimming pool fences are removable and easy to store away for the next season. Super easy to roll up in sections.
- Triple reinforced solid poles on our Life Saver Solid Core Pool Fence offering omni-directional solid support. You won’t find another pole this solid.
- Accessories: Omni hangers and pool solar lights are available to order.
We Install Pool Fences in Sussex County and Nearby Cities
Best Defense Pool Enclosures install Life Saver mesh pool fences in the following cities in Sussex County, DE: Bethel, Blades, Bridgeville, Dagsboro, Delmar, Dewey Beach, Ellendale, Fenwick Island, Frankford, Georgetown, Greenwood, Henlopen Acres, Laurel, Lewes, Lewes Beach, Long Neck, Milford, Millsboro, Millville, Milton, Ocean View, Pilottown, Rehoboth Beach, Seaford, Selbyville, Slaughter Beach, South Bethany, York Beach, and all surrounding areas.
Call us at 215-214-2199 to request your FREE pool fence estimate today! We install Life Saver Pool Fence onto almost any surface. We do our own installations and we do not use subcontractors. Contact us now!
About Sussex County, Delaware
Sussex County is located in the southern part of Delaware and is the state’s largest county. The population is 234,225 residents, according to the 2019 census records.
The county seat is Georgetown. Sussex County is bordered by the Sussex River to the north and west, the Nanticoke River to the south, and the Atlantic Ocean to the east. Sussex County is home to many state parks and beaches, as well as several historical landmarks.
The county is also a popular destination for birdwatching, as it is home to a number of protected bird species. Sussex County is an important agricultural region, producing corn, soybeans, wheat, and other crops.
The county also has a thriving poultry industry. Sussex County is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. There are numerous activities and attractions for residents.
Popular landmarks include:
Pool Safety Resources for Sussex County, Delaware Residents
- Sussex County, DE Supplementary Regulations
- Delaware Coalition for Injury Prevention – Drowning Prevention
- Swimming Pools – Delaware Regulations