Pool safety is always an important concern for pool owners, but it is especially important for those living in Pennsylvania. This is because Pennsylvania has some of the strictest pool safety laws in the country.
For example, all pool owners are required to have a pool fence that is at least four feet tall and has self-closing and self-latching gates. This fence must be completely enclosed by the pool, with no gaps or openings that a child could squeeze through.
Additionally, pool owners are required to post signs warning of the dangers of pool drowning. By following these simple safety guidelines, pool owners can help to prevent tragic accidents from happening.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, drowning is the fifth leading cause of unintentional injury death in the United States.
Each year, thousands of people accidentally drown while swimming in pools, lakes, and other bodies of water. While pool fences are not required by law in all states, they can be an essential safety measure for preventing accidental drownings.
A pool safety fence serves as a physical barrier between the pool area and the rest of the yard, making it more difficult for small children to access the pool without supervision. In addition, pool fences can help to increase visibility around the pool, making it easier to spot someone who may be in danger of drowning.
If you have a backyard pool, consider installing a mesh pool fence to help keep your family safe. Contact Best Defense Pool Enclosures to get a FREE estimate. Call (215) 214-2199 or request your estimate online.
Protect Your Family From Accidental Drownings with A Life Saver Pool Fence
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, pool fences are an essential part of keeping children safe around pools. A pool fence should be at least four feet high and have a self-closing, self-latching gate.
The pool fence should also be made of durable material (like Textilene® mesh) that cannot be easily climbed. In addition, the pool fence should be installed so that there is no way for a child to go around it. Life Saver Pool Fence follows these guidelines and can help parents ensure the safety of their children around the pool area.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details
- Round-head fasteners & rounded edges (child-proof)
- Pool fencing sections are placed into aluminum or plastic sleeves for deck surface installs
- Removable and easy to store. Easy to roll up in sections.
- Triple-reinforced solid poles
- UV Resistant components that protect the fence from sun damage
- Works for all types of pools including in ground pools
- A patented, virtually unbreakable triple reinforced solid core pole (the strongest in available)
- Poles are powder-coated aerospace grade aluminum
- Mesh (Textilene), a polyvinyl coated nylon construction in basket weave (sun resistant)
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) with Marine grade thread woven with a basket weave. Tensile strength rating of over 387 pounds per square inch (transparent).
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders.
- Tension-based supports provide superior stability
- Multiple height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- Variety of colors including the popular color Black (87% transparent, offering the best view of your children from outside of the pool fenced area?
- Mesh safety fences can be used for pools, anywhere in the backyard, by garages, etc
- Offers the highest level of safety available
- Accessories: Omni hangers and pool solar lights available
- Self-latching & self-closing gate options – Square & Arched Styles
- Lifetime warranty!
- Made in the USA!
Mesh Pet Fence in Washington County, PA
For pet owners, pool safety is a top priority. Life Saver Pool Fence can help to keep both people and pets safe around the pool. The mesh pet fence is made of sturdy, weather-resistant material that can withstand even the most energetic dogs.
It also has a self-closing gate that helps to keep pets from wandering into the pool area. In addition, the fence is tall enough to prevent even the most curious cats from climbing over. As a result, Life Saver Pool Fence is an ideal way to help keep both pets and people safe around the pool.
Serving Washington County and Beyond
Best Defense Pool Enclosures installs pool fences in Allenport, Atlasburg, Avella, Beallsville, Bentleyville, Bulger, Burgettstown, California, Canonsburg, Cecil-Bishop, Centerville, Charleroi, Claysville, Coal Center, Cokeburg, Cross Creek, Donora, Dunlevy, East Washington, Eighty Four, Elco, Ellsworth, Elrama, Finleyville, Fredericktown, Green Hills, Hendersonville, Hickory, Houston, Langeloth, Lawrence, Long Branch, Marianna, McMurray, Meadowlands, Midway, Millsboro, Monongahela, New Eagle, North Charleroi, Slovan, Speers, Taylorstown, Twilight, Venetia, Washington, West Alexander, West Brownsville, West Middletown, and Wolfdale.
About Washington County, PA
Washington County is a beautiful place to live. With its rolling hills and lush forests, the county offers a wide variety of things to see and do. As of 2020, the population was 207,081.
Washington County is also home to a number of historical sites, including Fort Necessity and Washington’s Rock.
In addition, the county is home to a number of colleges and universities, as well as a thriving arts community. As a result, Washington County is an excellent place to live for people who want to experience all that Pennsylvania has to offer.
Popular landmarks in Washington County, PA:
- Pennsylvania Trolley Museum
- Meadowcroft Rockshelter and Historic Village
- Hollywood Casino at The Meadows
- Hillman State Park
Pool Safety Resources for Washington County, PA
- Educational Resources and Forms for Pools and Spas – Washington County
- State-based Healthy Swimming Information
- City of Washington, PA Swimming Pools
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
The Life Saver Pool Fence is the most effective child pool safety fence available on the market. It can be installed into concrete, brick pavers, flagstone, fieldstone, bluestone, tile, wood, trex, dirt, grass, mulch and almost anything.